Vision

8/29/2010

El peligro acecha a los colectivos emocional « media

El peligro acecha a los colectivos emocional « media
Posted by benebira at 16:39
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Beliebte Posts

  • Platon, Platoon, Pluto, Pluton
    a comment that I was going to do to start a discussion with a German friend in Facebook, who describes his vision of pla...
  • Wire Fraud and Social Shock and Constitutional Law
    I was reading some interesting articles on the internet and suddenly came across some stories in foreign newspapers and U.S. and decided...
  • From a blog Carioca (Rio, Brazil)
    The society is against their intelligence! The society is against their intelligence. She wants you to be mediocre, because only the poor ...
  • A subject on domestic debt addiction
    When a country has vices, the vices always reflect the internal debt of the country. This is a call of the '70s. All were concerned wi...
  • Enticing The word and the method of Enticement. A follow-up study of the mafia and university
    Since I belonged to the group that existed in Cognitive Science  University of Sao Paulo in the 90s, I was always me wondering why so many p...
  • Nice Work
     I walked for many places in 3 years. the one that more I heard to say in the streets, it was that the boys had to work. The one that mor...
  • Need to have oxygen in the brain
    So what can be understood in the research is that eating meat is interesting. You will have all the necessary nitrogen, plus all the minera...
  • Public Health, Epidemiology
    Something to think about us. I started with the 90 calls from the 80's that is "Prevention".  Maybe because I'm intere...

About Me

My photo
benebira
Benedito Ubirata da Silva - Undergraduate Institute of Geoscience of University of Sao Paulo - Licenciate Faculty of Education of University Sao Paulo - COPESP (Special Projects Coordinator for the Brazilian Navy) - former member of the Brazilian nuclear submarine project 1992 - 1995
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Rating@Mail.ru

My Blog List

benedito ubirata da silva. Travel theme. Theme images by PK-Photos. Powered by Blogger.