1/29/2017

The summer of 1981

A song for those who do not remember the summer of 1981 or winter in the northern hemisphere.
When my friends warned me, some friends of the many that I certainly can not see anymore. The history of the world and its confusions.
A lot had changed, and our dreams were down. Of the various options of mating, sexual intercourse, emotional relationship the options would be diminished.
The pleasures of living next to people who like brown, with people who like green, or people who like red, with people who like pink would change.
The depiction of liking is just an almost accurate symbolism of the emotion of selection. But the genetic identification and its influences with the new discoveries of the 70s, and the difficulties of each place, with its ethnic racism, or worse, with its financial social racisms, or the worst for us in the 70s with racism politicians. Dreams could not be more fulfilled with achievements in relationships between human beings for emotional sexual purposes.
The distances, most in unsuitable places prevented this.
The best would be separation, and rearrangement.
We were silent. We're going home.
Only left for me to go to the beach, and watch the sunset.
And listen to this song. She remembered me well. And remember that:
Combinations were required, for marriage, with blood tests, long conversations to verify compatibility. The world and its aberrations of nature. What aberrations.

I had a friend who said: I was not born with glasses!
I said: My lung was made to breathe oxygen.
I wear glasses, she wears glasses today, and both of us breathe: Oxygen, wood dust, dirt dust, dirt, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and so on.
What is left?



Stevie Wonder - My Cherry Amour   

https://youtu.be/NW0YcO5P3OM


To adapt.

Al Green-Lets Stay Together   

https://youtu.be/COiIC3A0ROM




Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine   



https://youtu.be/tIdIqbv7SPo?list=RDCOiIC3A0ROM




Sade & Santana - why can't we live together   

https://youtu.be/UXn7jxPxAeM




 




Kisses


Benedito Ubirata da Silva



No comments:

Post a Comment