4/21/2014

2 + 2 = 4 Complicity or not?

Sometimes I wonder if it's a matter of abetting the rapid understanding of a question among many people. Not!
If you ask me if 2 + 2 equals how much? my answer is 4. I do not need to do arithmetic on paper. I am 51 years old. I've seen it, I test, studied, and so on. 40 years. The other also is likely to have gone the same way.
If you are asking the question for many at the same time. Everyone will understand the same speed. Not to be faster. just do not need to do arithmetic on paper. The issue already has a domain within the mind of each.
If someone had asked the question in 1981 and the response was worse now understood and laughed.
But the worst did!
At that time I was and I said to stop being sarcastic. Ie: do not ask me that question. Insisted I replied: 2 and 2 And may be 4 or so if not formulated properly I would say 22
But everyone understood quickly... Why?
Everyone knew the outcome because they went the same way.
There was complicity.

But ... If they laughed, and they were my friends? It was because they filled the bag patience was making a jerk question. (Excuse me was the arrogance of a teenager, I was 18 and I never knew you had other listening)

Now, look at the comparison.
Asked this question.
At the same time asked me what was the size of the arc of a circle.
I answered the same way.
Ironically.
If a point is in the circle. And the measuring point to the starting point this is the size of the arc. But the best was to measure the point upon point is zero.

I left laughing.

They laughed?

yea. they laughed. Why?

Was complicit?

No, everyone had already studied it.

Now who asked the question? I have to laugh. I found out 30 years later. And I have to laugh.


She already gave me one thousand explaining answers the question.

The results of our analysis on the answers, and the questions of the time.

This is the surprise of our minds.

Note: All studied, all have ability to analyze over time the character and intent of the question.
Not complicity is stupidity I said in 1995. They forget that we study.

Hugs

Benedito Ubirata da Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment