5/01/2014

The book described

It was the 80s . When I turned 18 . I end up reading the book that explained how Iran was ceasing to be a kingdom for Land Aitatolás . What can I say that everything seemed a proposal that would be inevitable . Which side I would be ? The answer was so obvious that I never answer . I was raised in the North American system since childhood (reminding us that childhood is not so Freudian , has a phase 0-2 years and then 2 years to 5 years and 5 years to 7 years) Since I 0 years was already in the north American system, music , movies , books , and all the culture ) the answer was the indignation of a company that was the target of the book as an example of what will be being lost to the new Iranian political system. The first was the classic question what I thought of that? The answer was clear outrage because the company was being lost . The reason for the question was because two years ago I was working in an Italian company and was learning computer because they saw that I had an interest in that type of work . I spent hours looking at several computers existed, how companies could have them . I just stayed silent and was amazed as any young girl growing up rooting for a country and suddenly see that what had been lost . It was IBM that was lost . The second topic presented was young . The book described the young people and how they behaved . I just labeled the wrong and hung up the problem . Like any young man would do , ie , even though the problem was on another continent .There was no further questions. Why ? I did not emphasize my mind and my curiosities to other continents . Beyond what is in the Americas , Africa or the maximum or Europe ( Europe Since I was breaking my mind to learn how to Siberia to study mathematics at the famous institute of mathematics , I like data processing , and the world with the War cold kept me up to read any newspaper than Germany Ocidental) . There was another question just because they asked respected each emphasis.Now the ingenuity imposed in American and European newspapers and magazine forced us all to be agents of MIB . This detracted from our consciousness , our psychology .Why ? This does not want to answer .So today I was a follower of the Behaviorist School . They hide the error . And the behaviorist school does not hide .It was the Cold War to blame . Why ?Simply because I a 17 year old could think of school mathematics in the United States or Europe . But I chose Siberia .In the 80 cars , trucks and buses and electronic equipment concealed and eliminated much what lurks in the world has in terms of connections in the universe of universes beyond Einstein today. And yet he felt that he had no cold war.What else do I think the world is going crazy thinking that then I talked to my childhood that KGB agents , or several members of Politburo grow up with a thought that is foreign to them ... I was critical of Pravda in decade 70 . Stalin I argued I criticized . As I criticized ? Does everything was movies?If I met with KGB agents , or members of the Politburo , perhaps these to help me create me , at least make me silly Pravda a sectarian Stalin .This is the world crazy. Trend the story of a bunch of young , to create a database and start creating political intrigue . That was Hitler .If he needed some names to famous Nazi hysteria against communist ideas of the 30s , he arranged hundreds possible dangers to the German people and frightened with the danger lurking germanic peace.I believe that Hitler died in 45 . But he made sons and daughters and all are prowling the world and I think I've achieved real families , offices and ministries nobody noticed yet.What is the fault.
What makes fascism as a normal instrument.Social engineering .They do social engineering , and we observed them moving people .Who would notice a sense of social engineers working . Only those who had the creation of the Presidium . This was the speech Presidiun in 1930 .Fear in the 70s and 80s. Was not the Cold War . And yes , the fear of Nazism . When maomism .
My country was a bloody military dictatorship .And I never lost a single drop of sweat because he thought as Soviets .
 
I quoted them. I picked the books of the Soviet republics . I listened to the songs of Soviet composers . This 15 years old.There was the Cold War . The military of my country was the thumb of the CIA. If there would be at my door a lot of agents SNI , requesting explanation of my reading and criticism among my colleagues . ( the worst I've had is to suffer the laughter of former DNI, the CINEMAR, my country , because I went to military projects years later ) I just looked a pacifist , but the problem is that those who observe the ingenuity seems to fight ingenuity of others. The rest was the plans of the government of my country in the 60s . We needed to grow productively and industrially .
I just grew quiet . Only psychologically suffering the problems of global imposition of ingenuity .Why?If my country had 100 million inhabitants . How had the opportunity to read foreign magazines throughout the week from 15 to 17 years?simply the percentage of less than 0.1 percent.Only those working in foreign multinationals.Having that still separate the working and had the curiosity to get the magazines . To me was left. No person other than those they were signed
to the caught.There was not magazines or newspapers in the USSR!The ingenuity created psychological ills. And today the social engineering that only wants her to live with secrets and enhance the ingenuousness .Today if you asked me about the time when IBM lost its subsidiary in Iran I would answer differently . The U.S. system fails to let them enter the country ( financial system , industrial system , educational system) .Would say that they rescued the technicians in the country when they were closed fools .They stole something that was theirs .
That's it .

No comments:

Post a Comment