4/23/2014

The betrayal of society


After the last post I have to put a song that took me to find and identify the letter that she was named for the biggest surprises and change the way of life of the 80s.

It is simple and shows our separation. All go to one place each. and suddenly to ask me to explain the phenomenon of all being separated.
First I put the factor drug (if he liked the drug was friends if the drug was not like the Puritans).

It was hard to be prudish, puritanical because it had no girlfriend, had to be worshiping an impossible woman. 
Then comes the chaos of divisions, if he liked rock was good, if he liked country music would have a girlfriend. If you liked rock was read, if it liked funk was smart. If you liked scholar might be silly.
social prejudice was the fashion, AIDS came.


AIDS. The betrayal of society, the sexual freedom of the 60s and turns awaited by us ... The best output was married, or stay worshiping a single woman to two hundred men, and 15 women in the world for every man. The contradiction.
I always say among the people, how society is being contradictory.

End.
 

Drugs begins to enter our generation. Then I did not understand, my naivety only allowed me summarize where everyone should be dating and getting married.



http://youtu.be/i8mJDng1Ikw

Phil Collins - If leaving me is easy (1981)

"If Leaving Me Is Easy"

I read all the letters, I read each word that you've sent to me
And though it's past now, and the words start to fade
All the memories I have still remain

I've kept all the pictures, but I hide my feelings so no-one knows
Oh sure my friends all come round, but I'm in a crowd on my own
It's 'cos you're gone now, but your heart, still remains
And it'll be here if you come again

You see, I'd heard the rumours, I knew before you let me know
But I didn't believe it, not you,
No you would not let me go
Seems I was wrong, but I love, I love you the same
And that's the one thing that you can't take away but just remember...

If leaving me is easy,
Coming back is harder...



Wet Kisses

Benedito Ubirata da Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment