1/22/2011

A good question! The dead bird, or have forgotten? 2

A while back I wrote in my Spanish blog about events many years ago I started tracing the way that he heard and observed that the problem was serious. Today I came across a newspaper in Japan and decided to republish this old post. Read the news reported on below, then please take a read to see that many issues are in the air and to feel them just walk very quietly and observe all you can see and hear. And write, write, publish, this can be rewarding.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hJkDQOTSEgOkuyEfA7hbpLfO027g?docId=CNG.0a687712ffe53e5e40c68adf7e648abe.3f1 
 
Now here's my transcript of the Spanish blog that you can click the link below or read it in my translation to english


http://comunidad.terra.es/blogs/benebira/archive/2010/03/20/unabuenapreguntalaaviarmuertoohanolvidado.aspx 

According to ancient materials on avian influenza last year, while preparing for the swine flu, the H5N1 virus in the world has yet to focus on avian influenza. Interestingly pq on my sensitive hearing system and long walks in 2001, qdo bought some things in the gallery closed Augusta Street to parallel to the Avenida Paulista. I noticed that many Chinese had their booths there. And there was always my reference point for electronic purchasing of small things, or clothes in a matter of price with other places considered these references centers of their stuff. For example, electronic products Sta, perfumes and clothes from several on March 25, and so on.
And there was a good reference to have, too, for those with little money or a lot, and also to meet many people. And talk about new technologies, or new trends in cinema and so on. It was a Saturday when I saw a first reference to help the 90 on the risk of avian influenza. Specifically on CNN, which always made the comments on the risk of avian influenza H1N1. And then I crossed the data, past and present that I was always worried and wondered, for that, there was a risk. After so long that to me was a milestone that China's colony in Brazil was established in the country and state.
Time passed, and I found this in the New York Times in May 2009.
These links below will have graphics and for those who can not read English, use Google Translate, Portuguese and English.
 

Influenza: The deaths in Africa and Southeast Asia add to concerns over Bird Flu

Published: May 4, 2009
This is a good source of study. After the old districts in the eastern state of Sao Paulo, where has all the yellow races. Now only a suggestion, it is better to study Biostatistics VCS (which means geostatistics and Social aspects of exploration and research and sampling, I can find, because there are relationships. And use the basic concepts of basic statistics MAE116 and all will be well if have an interest), and put the variable in the fourth dimension, which is temporary. For nearly 15 years is that I have seen on CNN called North America.



Good Week and Hugs
Benedito Ubiratã

No comments:

Post a Comment