Vision

6/30/2010

Vertical Farming - Vertical Farms - The Daily Green

Vertical Farming - Vertical Farms - The Daily Green
Posted by benebira at 18:58
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Beliebte Posts

  • Platon, Platoon, Pluto, Pluton
    a comment that I was going to do to start a discussion with a German friend in Facebook, who describes his vision of pla...
  • criticism
    Perhaps the simplest definition is offered by Beyer (1995) : "Critical thinking... means making reasoned judgments" (p. 8). Basic...
  • A mutilating is analogous to an arsonist
    Today saw Germany's pictures in a German magazine, I saw Cologne. I remembered some friends I knew in the 80s We from time to time was ...
  • These numbers justified the War in Afghanistan
    U.S. airlines carried 574.3 million systemwide (domestic and international) scheduled service passengers during the first nine months of 2...
  • Enticing The word and the method of Enticement. A follow-up study of the mafia and university
    Since I belonged to the group that existed in Cognitive Science  University of Sao Paulo in the 90s, I was always me wondering why so many p...
  • Something to think and also to unwind
    Something to think and also to unwind. A video with a song that was very successful in past decades is the singer James Taylor, and is ca...
  • Transformative reading
    A long time ago, I read two writers, one German and one Brazilian. One was Eric Fromm, and the other was Marina Colasanti. In the mid-80s. I...
  • Wire Fraud and Social Shock and Constitutional Law
    I was reading some interesting articles on the internet and suddenly came across some stories in foreign newspapers and U.S. and decided...

About Me

My photo
benebira
Benedito Ubirata da Silva - Undergraduate Institute of Geoscience of University of Sao Paulo - Licenciate Faculty of Education of University Sao Paulo - COPESP (Special Projects Coordinator for the Brazilian Navy) - former member of the Brazilian nuclear submarine project 1992 - 1995
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Rating@Mail.ru

My Blog List

benedito ubirata da silva. Travel theme. Theme images by PK-Photos. Powered by Blogger.